Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Showing of Fall/Winter Collection 2010-11

Unlike women, men are very hesitant to try a new cut or style. Every man has a set patterns of clothing and to try a new color or a new cut is a big challenge for him.
In my experience of over 15 years in fashion, I have rarely met a guy who is looking for change in his looks. So for a fashion designer to create a new cut or deign for any man is not only difficult but very challenging.
In my latest collection, I have created many such ensembles and this fall/ winter is going to be my one of the best collections ever. I am so much looking forward to your response.
Though I am very much sure that everything that I have designed for this fall/ winter is amazingly practical, yet very chic and designer in look and feel.

So guys get ready to be dressed immaculately in my new collection that we will be launching in Late August.

Love to design for you all, have a great fashion showing at your those very special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment